Environ Intense C-Boost Mela-Even Cream is a hyperpigmentation treatment cream. It contains Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, which is an an oil soluble form of the powerful antioxidant vitamin c. This treatment cream helps improve hyperpigmentation and promotes healthy, radiant skin. This cream helps improve the appearance of uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, skin laxity and sun-damaged.
• Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation
• Improves fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin
• Tightens skin laxity and improves the look of dull skin
• Provides antioxidant protection
Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)
Provides antioxidant protection and prevents premature aging
Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate)
An oil-soluble/lipid-soluble derivative of vitamin C. It is a powerful antioxidant, promotes even skin tone and stimulates collagen production
HOW TO USE:
Apply Intense C-Boost to areas of concern (hyperpigmentation) or the full face morning and night. Follow with a moisturizer and a broad-spectrum sunscreen. *This product is for treating hyperpigmentation. For best results, use the treatment protocol found in INSIDER TIPS.
Aqua (Water), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Pentylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, AcrylatesC10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide.
*Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Environ Intense C Boost Mela Even Cream
*This product is for treating hyperpigmentation. For best results, use the treatment protocol below:
1. Apply Environ Mela-Prep Lotion to darkened areas of the skin, morning and evening
2. Mix equal amounts of Environ Serum A and Serum B in the palm of the hand. Gently massage into the pigmented areas of the skin morning and evening.
3. Apply Intense C-Boost to areas of concern (hyperpigmentation) or the full face morning and night. Follow with a moisturizer and a broad-spectrum sunscreen.